Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My computer will freeze, and if i'm lucky unfreeze in around 30 seconds, then pop up a notification saying graphics media accelerator has stopped working but repaired itself. It freezes the most when I am watching youtube videos. I have tried everything in my knowledge to repair it, I don't know how to re-install the drivers though, because every time I do it restarts and won't start windows and makes me restore to an earlier point where it worked. Any ideas on how to fix it, it's becoming a real nuisance?

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,131 Posts
What is the make and model of your computer/motherboard? Go to the manufacturers support/download drivers page. Type in your make and model # and download the Intel Video driver for your model.

·
TSF - Enthusiast
15,298 Posts
It is normally located on front of the laptop or on the sticker under the bottom.

Download and install Speccy. Once the program is installed open and run it.

When the program is complete click File > Publish Snapshot >click Yes on the pop-up > copy the link and post back here. This will hopefully get the details.

·
Administrator, Team Manager, Gaming, Team Manager,
54,106 Posts
Run the Intel driver update utility here > Intel® Driver Update Utility
Lets see if there are any video driver updates.

I'd also like to see the temps and voltages under load.
D/L and run Hardware Monitor Play a video that will cause the error then, Alt+Tab back to HWM expand all the trees and use the Win7 snipping tool to grab a screen shot of the HWM window, post the screen shot using the paperclip button in the advanced message box(Go Advanced button).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.