Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is a very hard problem to explain, so i am going to try my best. Previously, before having installed vigin media, i could play spider solitaire with sounds etc, after installing the internet etc, i tried to go on youtube, and the videos played, but the audio did not.
I thought about uninstalling the showckwave and flash player, i did this, then reinstalled them. This did not work.

I looked through google for more help, a few people was claiming that they could not hear their start up and shut down noises either, i thought that i would test this out, i realised that i couldn't either.

Also i tried other websites such as bebo, and myspace, those videos don't work on their either.
I tried going on the controll panel, and then sounds and audio, making sure the windows default sounds where enabled, i tried to preview them, but they would not make a sound, even though it said that they was playing.

But the most confusing thing of all is: i can still hear my msn sounds, and other soundings but i cannot hear skype calls either. I really don't know. I need help
I am baffled by this, i have tried many things... any ideas? Please can you get back to me asap?
Gemma

The sound recorder does not play back either.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
You just install it. Keep on clicking on "next" and "ok" and "finish".

After it's done, try playing a video or audio file.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.