Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Hi I hope someone can advise me, I have attached a snap shot of what I'm referring to, basically, in the folder that I have music in, some info seems to be missing, for example the duration of the songs don't seem to be showing, I've gone through everything i can think of, I only noticed when I put the cursor over the file then seeing it only the last seconds rather than see the full track length. Please can someone advise me. Thanks

Attachments

G

·
Hello Dubstar, and welcome to TSF!

Hi all!

Hi I hope someone can advise me, I have attached a snap shot of what I'm referring to, basically, in the folder that I have music in, some info seems to be missing, for example the duration of the songs don't seem to be showing, I've gone through everything i can think of, I only noticed when I put the cursor over the file then seeing it only the last seconds rather than see the full track length. Please can someone advise me. Thanks
If you right-click on the headers, can't you "customize" the headers there, and add the missing information?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your response :)

The only option I get when I right click on the header, is either adding the rest of the info for the other sections ie type,size etc, There is no way of adding, the 'duration' part is set at 105, I've set it at a higher rate, no change though. I have also been told to uninstall Winamp, which is my media player that I use, but the problem still persisted, so I'm out of ideas to be honest.

I'm wondering whether it could be a registry issue or something, although I have run a few registry cleaners that I have installed on this computer, like CCleaner, but no such luck :(

G

·
Thank you for your response :)

The only option I get when I right click on the header, is either adding the rest of the info for the other sections ie type,size etc, There is no way of adding, the 'duration' part is set at 105, I've set it at a higher rate, no change though. I have also been told to uninstall Winamp, which is my media player that I use, but the problem still persisted, so I'm out of ideas to be honest.

I'm wondering whether it could be a registry issue or something, although I have run a few registry cleaners that I have installed on this computer, like CCleaner, but no such luck :(
You're welcome, Dubstar!\

OK, go and download a program called "Regseeker", install it but don't run it yet.

Next, uninstall WinAmp

Finally, run Regseeker; enter "WinAmp" as the searched for keyword; select all it finds, (ctrl-A), then press [Del], confirm the deletion. Reboot.

Now reinstall WinAmp again... run it and tell me what the result is...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you, I shall do.

EDIT

I downloaded 'Regseeker' and also uninstalled 'Winamp' but no change. However, I must also mention that within the time of this occuring, my computer was crashing too, I have attached a summary of it, not sure if you would understand it, also unsure of where the actual logs of the occuring crashes are stored on the computer, but it could be an idea I guess ?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.