Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I have a Sony Cyber-Shot camera, 's pretty new. This is only the second time I've ever tried loading pics onto the computer from it. First time everything went just fine, but I only had eight pictures. Now I have seventeen and it only saved nine of them, got to 40% loaded on the tenth, and told me that it didn't load; there's a button for retry, but no matter what it won't work, so I skipped that picture. Same thing happened to the rest of them. At the very end it said "Cannot Complete the Scanner and Camera Wizard", and it told me that "The following error occured when copying pictures: Paremeter is incorrect."

Rebooting, disconnecting and reconnecting, starting at the tenth picture, none of it works.

Help?

(I think this is the right section for this?)

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are a couple of things to try here. First, as a work around you can try browsing to the camera in "My Computer" and manually copying the pictures onto your computer, treating the camera as if it were an external hard drive.
Secondly, I am assuming that you are using the Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard to copy the pictures based on the error you described. If so, you might try using the picture transfer software that came with the camera instead. There should have been a program on the installation CD and its operation would be described in some of the literature you received.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.