Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my new iMac and it's almost too good to be true. However, I have encountered some problems with using the iMovie software.

1. Whenever I add text to moving clips, the screen becomes choppy. Is there a way to fix this?

2. Both of the movies I have made have had a random skip/pause near the beginning of it, but on the playback on the computer, it was not there. I'm guessing it was a mess up in the burning process. Is there a way to fix this problem?

·
Registered
83 Posts
1. How many RAM have you installed on your iMac? free space on your hard drive? iMovie is quite heavy...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tetano said:
1. How many RAM have you installed on your iMac? free space on your hard drive? iMovie is quite heavy...
Hmm well it's a new iMac G5. Plus we got a little extra installed too. Not sure the exact memory...but even if I did know, I wouldn't be able to solve the problem. Not enough memory money.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Imovie

Hey peoples, i haven't used the Imovie since high school (which is a few years back), and i got the new Mac G5 which came with imovie and i was wondering some differences in this software has been made. Like comparison to the old imovie and other digital editing software

·
Registered
2 Posts
answer

BrazeauTV said:
Hey peoples, i haven't used the Imovie since high school (which is a few years back), and i got the new Mac G5 which came with imovie and i was wondering some differences in this software has been made. Like comparison to the old imovie and other digital editing software
well now the i-movie has moved like other to HD so there are a couple of new things added, like easier ways to make video and slideshow. new text and video effects have been added as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
question

I used to use this all the time but not much anymore since I've been using Final Cut. How much do you use it and for what?

·
Registered
2 Posts
usage

BrazeauTV said:
I used to use this all the time but not much anymore since I've been using Final Cut. How much do you use it and for what?
Almost any kind of editing softwares I've used are better than i-movie but keep in mind that this software is mainly used for quick jobs. I mostly use it for family videos and my friend skateboards so I tend to do the editing for his skate videos on i-movie as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.