Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I've been trying to do some online work (similar to MTurk but a little different), and my problem is, the submit button doesn't work in IE for me. When I try to click on it, nothing happens. I was receiving a small error message on the left side of the browser on the bottom, but that's gone away now. Just to clarify, this ISN'T my own website I'm having trouble with. I have gone on the message board of the job to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, but it seems to be working fine for everyone else. I have attempted to try it out on other computers in my house, but I get the same problem. I am using IE9, on Windows 7. On the webpage itself I got the view source, so I'm going to paste what it says:

<html>
<head>
<title>An error occurred when verifying security for the message.</title>
<style>
body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;}
p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em}
.marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
.version {color: gray;}
.error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
.expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }
</style>
</head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/Judge' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>An error occurred when verifying security for the message.</i> </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

<b> Description: </b>An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

<br><br>

<b> Exception Details: </b>System.ServiceModel.FaultException: An error occurred when verifying security for the message.<br><br>

<b>Source Error:</b> <br><br>

<table width=100% bgcolor="#ffffcc">
<tr>
<td>
<code><pre>

Line 54: DateTime t3 = DateTime.Now;
Line 55:
<font color=red>Line 56: string appDataXML = judgingClient.GetApplicationDataXml(hitAppID);
</font>Line 57:
Line 58: DateTime t4 = DateTime.Now;</pre></code>

</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br>

<b> Source File: </b> d:\app\WebV2.build_144\Views\GetTemplate.aspx.cs<b>    Line: </b> 56
<br><br>

<b>Stack Trace:</b> <br><br>

<table width=100% bgcolor="#ffffcc">
<tr>
<td>
<code><pre>

[FaultException: An error occurred when verifying security for the message.]

[MessageSecurityException: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.]
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +4728723
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) +1725
Microsoft.Search.UHRS.Client.ServiceReference.IJudging.GetApplicationDataXml(Int32 HitAppID) +0
Uhrs.Web.GetTemplate.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\app\WebV2.build_144\Views\GetTemplate.aspx.cs:56
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3064
</pre></code>

</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br>

<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver>

<b>Version Information:</b> Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

</font>

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,673 Posts
Is Java enabled? Up to date?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I actually thought that could be a problem so I updated my java the other day and I still have the same problem.. I also checked settings and Java is enabled.. Now when I go into the site I get a popup message saying: Error occurred when filling data into frame. Error/undefined.

·
28,673 Posts
What site is it? Since you're having the problem on multiple computers at different locations, the fix might not be in your unit(s).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
https://prod.uhrs.playmsn.com/Judge...=qualification&toolbar=false&g=1&fromHitApp=1

Thats the site I'm having trouble with.. It's part of clickworker.com.. I did e-mail their technical support, but they assure me there are no issues on their end and haven't received any issues similar to mine.. That's why I'm so confused, I'm pulling my hair out! Lol.. Last night I was thinking maybe It's just the installation of IE so I reinstalled it, but that didn't work either. I've also disabled all my plugins, and still nothing. The error message on the bottom of the browser came back, and now when I click on it it says:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB7.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; MAAU; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:14:58 UTC

Line: 17
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: https://prod.uhrs.playmsn.com/Judge/Views/GetTemplate.aspx?HitAppID=1183

·
28,673 Posts
We're back to Java. Message: Object expected
Line: 17
Char: 1
Code: 0 is a Java error. Delete all Java installations (you may have more than one version) and redownload.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.