Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, after upgrading from internet explorer 7 to 8 i've been having a set of weird problems. After i open as time goes on more and more instances of it appear in the task manager soon it will crash with the message "Internet explorer has encountered a problem an needs to close" but after closing the program ie still remains open in the task manager and the error keeps happening.

Also it will sometimes take me to different sites to that that i have clicked on for example when i clicked on the windows update website i got some registry fixer site.

Finally an odd radio sometimes plays and repeats itself at random when the browser is open. I have no problems with chrome or firefox and have ran avg free spybot and combofix without finding anything.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi, yes, it's the final version and no, it isn't beta but i've had the beta installed once in the past. i've heard of some similar problems as mine in beta releases when i was googleing. I've tried the one straight from microsofts site and the version optimised for google.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.