Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use Yahoo! mail on the internet. Until they revamped their page ( around 7-1 ) I or my Dad could compose an e-mail, double click the "to" box, and a drop box would appear to show us the 25 or so e-mail addresses we regularly use. We would click one to put it in the box. Now the addresses have disappeared and the only way we were getting them back was by system restore until I ended up having to refresh the windows program. I still have the info for the "subject" box and for any of the other boxes EXCEPT the e-mail addresses for the "to" box in Yahoo!. Are these addresses stored somewhere on my PC or are they gone for good? :confused:

G

·
Welcome to the forums ladymantis62

I do believe that Yahoo stores the addresses on there server.

I have formatted and reloaded my os numerous times and as far as I can remember the address book has always been there on Yahoo's site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have some addresses in my address book but this is part of either my computer or IE and it works like GATOR. The Yahoo! address book does NOT give me a drop box so I can just click on an address. It helps me fill out forms on other sites but this is the only time data has been dropped...As far as I know it is NOT a part of Yahoo! ! :upset: Now I cannot click on any of the info in the drop boxes to get the needed one to go into the box...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.