Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have this problem with all IE(6-8) versions and only with IE.

If I surf like 30 pages(flash and pictures disabled, some javascript 2) at the same time the connection disappears after about 3-4 hours(i mean page cannot be found message appears and the browser can not connect to internet)
So i need to restart the application and disconnect and reconnect the internet connection via network settings.(sometimes its only the IE that doesn't find the connection(firefox gets affected 2) and sometimes other applications work fine like ftp server etc)

I have surfed 35 pages with firefox at the same time and longer period and nothings wrong with the connection.

Does the IE sucks everything out from my speed touch and somehow overloads it, because the speed touch does not show any changes all light and windows connection show that everything is ok and network it active, the network connection is very fast and loads pages fast.

If I am using Wireless or direct connection it does not matter I still get the same problem.(I tryed this with my one older PC(XP) and new Laptop(vista)

Can I change some IE settings or something like that to fix it?:4-dontkno

Thank you and appreciating your help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.