Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please inform me as to what this error means, The instruction at "0x62304390" referenced memory at "0x62304390". The memory could not be "read",,,,and what I need to do to fix the problem.

I am new here and this is my first post, I don't know where to go to introduce myself, so I will do it here, hello my name is Cheri :wave: .

Thanks for any help I can get :pray: . And hopefully I can find my way back here and read any answeres given

Cheri

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
Hi Cheri and welcome to TSF.

Can someone please inform me as to what this error means, The instruction at "0x62304390" referenced memory at "0x62304390". The memory could not be "read",,,,and what I need to do to fix the problem.
Before we start looking for malware etc, have you got the Yahoo Toolbar installed?

I am new here and this is my first post, I don't know where to go to introduce myself, so I will do it here, hello my name is Cheri :wave: .
You've already introduced yourself, but if you want you can post in Introductions.

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
Yes, I do have Yahoo toolbar installed.

Cheri
This error can occur if Yahoo is uninstalled. If yours is still active it may not be the problem. Unless someone comes up with a better idea, follow the steps in the highlighted link and post a HJT log.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.