1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

# Version of IE (Internet Explorer) = 7

# Operating System = windows vista ultimate 32bit

# What you have tried = i have tried reinstalling but had no luck at all and tried system restore but that didnt do anything(different problem)

# What the problem is = the problem is that i cant load the hotmail website when i sign in. it says Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

# Give detail explaining your problem = i tried logging on my windows live messenger but got a error called 80048820
i searched that up on google and it seemed like the cause was my internet explorer so i tried everything i read but nothing could fix it. then i tried logging in my hotmail with internet explorer but it wudnt let me because of the internet explorer cannot display the web page problem. after that i tried logging in my bebo....but then i get the same problem when i try log in. so i tried to do a windows update but then i got another error code ( 80090305 ).
also i cant visit this website account.live.com because of the error.
and i posted in this section because all my problems im getting is something to do with internet explorer. ( right now im using mozilla firefox and the websites work fine)

# If you get any error message please post them = Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
(these i all checked)

thanks
and sorry if i dont make sense im useless at english

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry for double post but its now fixed...[i dont knw how to edit the thread]

it seemd like i had ie 8 and the compatibility view update ruined things for me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.