Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting a JAVA error on IE 6. it says JAVA is not installed or is corrupted. It says I should uninstall and reinstall IE 6, BUT...it don't say how to do it. I went to Add/Remove Programs and all it lets me do is repair or add components. Can someone tell me what I can do? Is there somewhere I can get just the JAVA to reinstall? Or can someone tell me how to uninstall IE 6?

thanks!!
hugggggggggggggggs!
Beckie

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Java..

hmm. DJ Specs answered the question the same exact way I was going to while I was logging in to answer this question.

well anyway thats what I was going to say to do to so .. goodluck.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think i'm having the same problem as hers, but mine does nothing and i just get a javascript void (0) on the bottom on the IE. and no new window pops up. it works on netscape, but i hate using netscape.

now the link does not work, do you know the new link? or can you tell me what to download from microsoft? please help.

thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
downloaded it yesterday and it still doesn't work, i think its cuz i got the parite.A virus, not really sure. i have new thread on the hijackthis board, so i'll be getting help there i guess. anyhow thanks for your quick replies and help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.