Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello everybody i need help in an error in device manager :upset:
i have tried every thing but i didn't know how to solve it :4-dontknow and i cannot use the wireless connection to surf the internet any more i will post the pic bellow

btw iam using hp artist edition the first generation of it

the error codes are 19 and 31 :sigh:

Attachments

· Registered
TSF Emeritus
20,493 Posts
Hi maher006,

Make sure that you have the latest SP for your Vista which is SP2.

Without having it Show All the Adapters, try uninstalling the Network Adapters, I did see 2 if I'm not mistaken, the Intel Wireless and the Marvell Yukon. Restart your computer and let's see if your Windows will reinstall those drivers automatically.
I would recommend for you to install the latest drivers.

Intel has a Utility that will detect any Intel drivers installed in your computer.

· Registered
TSF Emeritus
20,493 Posts
I don't remember getting an answer regarding this:
Make sure that you have the latest SP for your Vista which is SP2.
Use a working computer and download the most recent drivers from the manufacturer site transfer it to a USB ext. device, then uninstall the promlematic drivers again from Device Manager, do not restart the computer but manually locate the latest drivers and install.

EDIT: You might want to visit the manufacture's site of your computer and download the chipset driver first then the Network Adapters drivers.

· Registered
TSF Emeritus
20,493 Posts
Your Vista has the latest SP, there's no need to update.

Have you tried this?
EDIT: You might want to visit the manufacture's site of your computer and download the chipset driver first then the Network Adapters drivers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.