Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is on the wrong board, but please point me in the right direction if it is.

Anyways, I am looking for a good case and need some suggestions. First off, I need a power supply that can easily handle a Radeon 9800 pro, 2 gigs of DDR RAM, an athlon 64-bit 3400+, and a basic hardrive and cd drive. I don't care too much about looks. I would like to stay less than 100 dollars if possible. The big thing I want to make sure of is that it has a good power supply, I had problems with my last one so I dont want to go wrong with this one.

Thanks, and sorry again if this should be posted elsewhere.

·
Registered
25,111 Posts
Hi,

If you want a great case with an excellent 450 watt power supply by Antec, then take a look at the Antec Sonata II. It might cost you just a few more bucks after shipping, but a great unit at a great price anyhow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard that is a good one too, only problem is I have a Micro ATX motherboard and all I see listed under supported ones is standard. I could probably get it to fit, but I emailed the company too see if I could do it without any modifications. But if it will work then the sonata definatly looks good, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.