Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
I'm sorry you feel that way, unfortunately cracking software is against the forum's rules. isoar4jc understood, perhaps you can find where he ended up posting it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How in blue blazes can you crack FREE SOFTWARE!?!??!?!

I honestly don't think you know what your even talking about. You have one definition of crack: To make paid-for software free.

In this case, he removed an artificial limitation that exists only because apple chose not to server the XP-Pro x64 market, which is admittedly small. Try learning about a word I like to call "context"

The software is still free, available to anyone, except a small group of users who could certainly use the help of a good Samaritan like the person your making out to be some kind of criminal.

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
You have one definition of crack: To make paid-for software free.
That is not at all my deinition of cracking, perhaps it is you that does not know what you are talking about. It is someone else's software that you are editing to do what you want. It is not open source software, it is apple's software. If appled wanted to make it available to all, they would. They chose not to do it, and that was a business decision, and not the customers decisions to crack that limitation.

Regardless of whether or not you think this is bad, it is against the rules of this forum and will be kept off.

There is nothing further to discuss on this topic, thread is closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.