Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time here, while I were looking for a solution I found this support. I hope somebody can help me.
In resume, I have a Toshiba Laptop (Window Vista Basic), and from few days ago I can't connect to any Browser, I tray Firefox, Safary, Explorer etc, but a strange thing it's that I can connect to Skype. The only solution that my friends told my is to restore the laptop as it come when I buy it. But the other problem is that I don't do any recovery disk and the laptop don't bring any, the laptop do not provide on the hard disk any way to do it to. I have my license number for Window Vista and try to install again with my brother CD and my license but nothing happen the computer stay (like loop in the same place). My english it's no to good, I hope you understand my problem and help me.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Do you mean that your internet browsers won't launch or that they can't connect to the internet. If it is the latter then check your firewall settings and make sure that it isn't blocking them.

·
Global Moderator
Electronic Design
52,027 Posts
Let's see this when you are able to connect with Skype.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter to copy the contents to the clipboard.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.