Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, hope you can help with this one:

I have a laptop with me which has lost the hybernate option, it used to have it, but now there's no hybernate option in the shutdown menu, there's no hybernate tab in the power options, I've tried looking in the registry for the tag which would be there if Hybernate were missing but it's not there, so I tried adding and removing it, but it's still missing.
The Laptop's BIOS is pretty basic and there's nothing I can find in there to do with Hybernation..

Does anyone have any ideas? :4-dontkno :cry:

·
Registered
6 Posts
ArtieBrandt said:

I have a laptop with me which has lost the hybernate option, it used to have it, but now there's no hybernate option in the shutdown menu, there's no hybernate tab in the power options, I've tried looking in the registry for the tag which would be there if Hybernate were missing but it's not there, so I tried adding and removing it, but it's still missing.
The Laptop's BIOS is pretty basic and there's nothing I can find in there to do with Hybernation..

Hold down the Shift key.

·
Registered
72 Posts
ArtieBrandt said:

Try these links

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_standby.htm

Q291559 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q291/5/59.asp

How to Change the Logon Window and the Shutdown Preferences

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.