Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are others getting this message on FF and other browsers when trying to get into outlook.com today?

Your connection is not secure

The owner of snt152.mail.live.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

·
Moderator, - Microsoft Support,BSOD Kernel Dump A
Olfactory training for spam detection.
5,876 Posts
Fine using Pale Moon.

I'd guess at a Mozilla glitch, check you have the latest FX.

·
26,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same problem in all my browsers. I think I need to reinstall their certificate, but I don't know where to get it.

·
Moderator, - Microsoft Support,BSOD Kernel Dump A
Olfactory training for spam detection.
5,876 Posts
It's not a security software or something else system-wide triggering it?

·
26,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did a work around. Got in via back door and set my screen to sign in automatically. Even though the prefix is the same as the one denying entry, it gets through.

·
An Awesome Dude
651 Posts
Corday said:
Are others getting this message on FF and other browsers when trying to get into outlook.com today?

Your connection is not secure
Dont let them scare you Corday!

No site is secure EVEN USING HTTPS .. They can still see everything (The govt)

I really hate FF for trying to scare ppl FOR NO BLOODY REASON because its making it harder for ppl on older browsers who cant directly connect to one of these new SSL certs!!! (For no reason I might add)

ITS ALL BS..... Just for control....... A site like this (techsupportforum) doesnt need SSL. FORCED anyway...

cellar.org has SSL but they do not force it,you can use http:// there if one wants to.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.