Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i could not power-up this 16 mo. old laptop; what is the best laptop, where i won't have problems with powering up ? dell ? i don't want to spend over $2000; i do not want to build my own pc laptop; i want to buy my next laptop from a computer store here in honolulu; best buy ? i assume dell would be better than msi, lenivo, acer, etc; my hp is up now, i'm leaving the charger pluged in, afraid that if i run it on the battery it won't have enough power to power up if it goes to sleep, etc; i have the power settings set to never go to sleep; thanks !

·
Global Moderator
42,228 Posts
You did not tell us the Model# of your HP Pavilion Laptop?
Is the computer powering up now? If you can give us more information on what happened to cause this problem? What lead up to this issue?
If you are having issues with your laptop, you can contact HP and check the warranty status. You can send it back to HP and they can fix any issue for free if it is still under warranty. They may offer 2 year warranty.
As for a new laptop, IMHO Lenovo is one of the most reliable brands, many big corporations use them. Dell offers great support. You don't have to buy from a store in Hawaii you can buy from online stores like Newegg Amazon or Ebay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts