Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an OfficeJet 350 Model All in One. I tried to use scanner for the first time and on the User Guide it says that I should use the Officejet Manager which I don’t know what it is. I opened the Printer folder by clicking on start and Fax and Printer sharing, the printer works fine. But it does not seem like what is discribed in the User Guide (see below). I may have to download additional software, but I don’t know what it is and where I can find it.
I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance
if i follow the User Guide as below, nothing appear on the computer screen, as suggested in step 2 below

<
1. Make sure the PC and the HP OfficeJet 330/350 are turned on and the software has been loaded.
2. Load the document to be scanned into the " ADF" (automatic document feeder) face down. A pop up screen will appear and give the following choices: "Fax/Copy/Scan" and possibly "Scan with OCR" if the Omnipage software has been loaded. Choose Scan. (This document does not discuss the OCR software.)
3. A dialogue box will appear on the screen. Give the document and file name up to eight digits. The extension will automatically be set to the default of " DCX" . Be sure that the directory is as follows: " C:\HPOJET\EFAX\IMAGES" …. then click OK.
4. Check the resolution…..then click OK.
5. The document will be scanned to the screen.
6. Make any editing to the document now, e.g., cutting, pasting, adding text.
>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.