Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, trying to update BIOS on a very not updated auntie pc, just found out Foxconn no longer offers support, is there any way to update BIOS clicking away o r do i have to flash MoBo, conecct USB and pray to my God?.

Thanks in advance.

· Team Manager, Microsoft Support
33,785 Posts
Unless you're experiencing problems, I would strongly advise not to flash. First, let's see what you have. Download free version of Speccy: Speccy - Free Download and post back Bios Version here.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi im trying to update my BIOS i have the same mb, i want upgrade GPU and i have no signal on display. Maybe i can solve the problem updating It. my only fear Is to brick the PC. I found bios driver with drivereasy.exe or on Google Is Easy to find. Not downloader yet tho

· Team Manager, Microsoft Support
33,785 Posts
Hi im trying to update my BIOS i have the same mb, i want upgrade GPU and i have no signal on display. Maybe i can solve the problem updating It. my only fear Is to brick the PC. I found bios driver with drivereasy.exe or on Google Is Easy to find. Not downloader yet tho
You have a different problem from the OP. Start your own thread in this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.