Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here please: The printer has a new color cartridge, there are no flashing lights, the jets are clean, I don't get any error messages and the Windows XP printer test page prints in black perfectly, but the Windows trademark shows very lightly and with no color. All settings under properties look to be correct and color is supported. When I do a nozzel cleaning, only black color shows for the nozzel pattern. The test page says Color support: Yes, Driver name is hpz2ku04.dll, but Environment says Windows NT x86. If this is a driver problem, how can I make sure? Why would a system running Windows XP Home reflect a Windows NT x86 Environment? Thanks you so much for the assist. james91911 :4-dontkno

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Try holding the paper feed button for about 10 seconds. See if it prints a test page. If the color is ok here, may be a driver issue. If no cloor on test page, bad ink cart.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for the reply Terrister. This is just what I was looking for. It will provide the correct way in which I should proceed from here. Have a great day! james91911 :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.