Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have removed once capacitor from the mainboard and after 2 days bios still get the same settings , how to reset that sh** ??!! :wink:
I can't find another capacitors or batteries .
Thanks for reply.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You don't need to remove a capacitor..... battery yes or there will be a switch on the motherboard that is used to short out the Cmos for 30min.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can't find battery

Yes but this is just theory !! There is no battery and no proper switches :(
and just some capacitors. Is somebody know how the battery in this laptop could looks like ? any pictures , symbols ? thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That what I mean there is no one of them , no typical batteries or jumpers !!!
I find two components this is ( black rectangle NEC AS7 or orange rectangle 157 J T 2294 ) but they are just a capacitors :4-dontkno .
Thanks for another ideas , cheers broth

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally I have find that battery , it is round , flat around 15mm .They place that sh** in right top corner of laptop. :grin:
But now there is another problem . After two days without batteries BIOS still remember previous settings, it means I can't get in to the BIOS becouse there is an password. Is this possible there is an default password ? Nonsense it is just a computer like others so how long shuld I wait to reset Bios ??????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm surre both batteries are disconnected. There is no other power sources . So why is that bustard still remember a password ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.