Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting the notification for One Drive whenever I login to enter sign-in info to start "syncing." I haven't signed in to One Drive because I don't need it yet. I can't find any buttons to disable this notification.

The other notification I'm getting each time I login is for MS a/c, saying that my password has likely changed and to "fix it in shared experiences settings." I never changed my password and I'm able to login with my old password. Obviously I don't require this notification. But I don't know how to stop it from appearing.

Please advise.

Attachments

·
Global Moderator
42,189 Posts
If you have changed your password recently, you have to click the message to Fix your Microsoft account. It will ask you to type in your new password again and the notification will go away, until the next time you change your password. If you don't, it will keep nagging you.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you have changed your password recently, you have to click the message to Fix your Microsoft account. It will ask you to type in your new password again and the notification will go away, until the next time you change your password. If you don't, it will keep nagging you.
I never changed any password. That's why I'm confused why I'm getting this notification.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Use link above and unlink it
Unlinked it. 'create an account' window still kept coming repeatedly so I had to restart.

One Drive is still in "programs & features" and taskbar. Hope it doesn't start bothering me again.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts