Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a windows vista Operating system with the latest internet explorer.Earlier I could view all the files that were viewed n watched in the IE history.Since 2 days i have noticed that one particular file when viewed in Windows media doesnt show up in the history archive at all.Also doesnt show up in the recent items viewed list.

Is this a hidden file..i know its location but want to keep tabs on when it is opened.

My second question is that when a file is downloaded on Vuze (and its deleted from the library list) how can I know what was doenloaded.

Hope you can help me.
Regards,
Menaze

·
Registered
40,749 Posts
Vuze is bit torrent software and we here at TSF do not support Bit Torrent software as this is mostly used for Pirate software and we cannot assist you with it. But I can tell you that Vuze uses a default Download Folder where you can find a file after it has downloaded also, they have another folder called Incomplete, of downloads that are in the process or have not completed. You can find these locations under Vuze's Preferences.
You have not told us what file that doesn't show up in Windows Media player that you are looking for, or at least the type of media file it is?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.