Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Team Manager, Microsoft Support
33,796 Posts
Some additional info. If you have sensitive personal data posted sometimes Google offers help. Yours is a business posting so they won't, but if someone else complains that your site is fraudulent or whatever, then Google might take action. Don't fall for 3rd party schemes that claim they can do the impossible.

· Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, the main problem for me was that I couldn't delete my gmail account. Too bad that google has such a stupid policy.
As much as I don't like google there is a simple way to deactivate gmail account. You can find a specific guide at their support forum. However, you still can't remove your business account and that makes me feel a lil uncomfortable. I wanted to create a new one with almost the same account details but it doesn't allow me to do so. But lucky for me, I was able to rebrand my small company and finally created a new website. And in order to promote my new project, I used seo services newcastle that helped me to implement a new marketing strategy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.