Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
laptop HP compaq NC6000

can anybody tell me how to get rid of this meessage??? I installed driver for wireless hardware but later found out that my laptop does not have any built-in.Now this thing pop-up every time i start my laptop.Thanks in advance

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't did system restore before installling all the drivers for my machine. Let me check the ad/remove program and get back to you..By the way
Is there any way to be sure l which hardware driver is this message from????audio, video or wireless??

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I uninstall all the wireless softwares on my laptop and restarted but the same error came again, so it has nothing to do with wirlessless drivers,also
there are no errors or yellow signs in device manager. As i installed almost all the drivers (audio,video,wireless) on the same day from hp website so i don't remember which driver caused the issue, it could be audio or video,that is my guess.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
I am going to refer you to this thread for now:
http://www.techsupportforum.com/sec...read-before-posting-malware-removal-help.html
But, I have a concern! Please answer the following before going to the above link.
Was this a "clean install" of your operating system (XP).
What caused you to reinstall or repair your system?
Have you run any Anti-virus or Spyware program to detect infection?
Sorry, but I do not have enough info yet to determine what may have caused this.
Thanks ,
Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.