Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Roaming To Help
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who want to build a PC, you can be fairly worried even when knowing the basics that you may get something wrong, some confusion thats tricked your mind until the crunch and the task is ever-so daunting in all other respects for a beginner.

Here is a collection of online or downloadable guides that explain very well, precisely and clearly what is needed; step-by-step a walk through. You only ever require any one of them and you may choose whichever one suits you best. There isn't much to it after this, and you can be your own "techy" from on ... as long as you keep visiting this site :tongue:
I will stick my personal rating next to them measured on all respects and as per the feedback I received from test beginners.
1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

First in general about computers this 177 page guide to technical information about computer components, Windows, hardware, software, downloads, security, errors etc is excellent:

How to build your own PC: Guides

NOTE: For a PDF to download, right-click the link and choose "Save-As" or "Save Link As" for the download to begin.

If you are stuck with anything, then please post in the relevant Hardware Support section on the forum and someone will assist you soon.

Enjoy :grin:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.