This is a really quick and easy tutorial on how to add multiple clocks to Windows 7. There are many reasons why you would want to add more clocks to your system ranging from wanting to know what time your favourite TV Show is being aired somewhere else in the world in your time or what the time is where a relative is as you want to Skype them, but not ring them at 02:00hrs and wake them up.

The first thing you will need to do is go to your clock settings. This will be at the lower right hand corner of your main monitor. Click it and select Change date and time settings then you will see the following window

Select theAdditional Clocks tab at the top and you will see the two extra clocks that you are able to add. If you are adding just one extra clock then just check the first Show this clock box, and then using the drop down menu select the time zone you want shown. In my case I wanted two extra clocks (in addition to my normal time) so I checked both boxes and the different time zones I wanted to see. Now enter a display name for eack clock (eg UAE and New York respectively) then press Apply and OK.

Now when you click on your clock at the bottom of your screen, you will see the new additions. There is only a maximum of three clocks that you can show here. If I find a regedit for it I will update to show this.

That’s it, you’re done!

© 2011 TheGift73