Tech Support banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I liked the template of Avije site and tried to design it but I could not. I wanted to know if this site coded its template or used ready-made templates?
Thank you for your help.

·
Manager, - Alternative Computing, - Design
6,514 Posts
This site has a custom made Wordpress theme. If you take a look at the source for the homepage you can see that it in the directory ../wp-content/themes/avijes/.. Hope that helps you out a little.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You have to view the source code of the page. The easiest way to see the source code of a page is to press click right, and then you'll see the option. The little window will give you any information you need. I know a trick or two from my boyfriend, who works in the marketing field. He's an employer of Limitless Referrals, and he always teaches me new IT stuff. This stuff is fascinating for me, and I'm trying to learn more about it. Even though I might not be so good at it, haha. Anyway, I hope you solved your problem! :)

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
8,463 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
I liked the template of Avije site and tried to design it but I could not. I wanted to know if this site coded its template or used ready-made templates?
Thank you for your help.
Firstly that is just a landing page for a downloader app (there are several on CodeCanyon) but they are becoming less and less welcome in the marketplaces as they basically breach the social networks privacy rules by allowing people to rip off other users’ content
Hello
Thank you for your help.
Check the source code by simply pressing Ctrl + U

1 - 5 of 5 Posts