Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I hide my IP? or make up a fake one? I dont want other people detecting my real IP. Any suggestion? I am a computer newbie and would really appreciate a step to step guide.

The problem with me is that I got banned from a forum for no reason. I emailed the host 4 times and got no reply. But I really want to go back to the forum again but the host banned my IP. Please help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
deathangel2005 said:
How do I hide my IP? or make up a fake one? I dont want other people detecting my real IP. Any suggestion? I am a computer newbie and would really appreciate a step to step guide.

The problem with me is that I got banned from a forum for no reason. I emailed the host 4 times and got no reply. But I really want to go back to the forum again but the host banned my IP. Please help.
I'm no official but I'm quite sure that this website does not help with said problem.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
deathangel2005 said:

here at TSF, this is something we have had problems with...

as a forum, we kinda really don't want to help you harass another forum.

my advice, if a forum bans you, they are done with you, it would be best to find another forum.

there is 100's of them. get banned from one, you show them by joining 10 more.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
for the local ip, yes.

what is being asked is how to obtain a new internet ip.

and, above all, since the first post included details about wanting to return to a website they were banned from, we already know it is something that we aren't going to help with.

·
Citizen of the world
51,042 Posts
Let's close this thread before it gets out of hand. :smile: As mentioned, assisting in this kind of activity is against our board rules.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.