Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to connect my ps2 to internet without buying anything, but i just dunno how :4-dontkno i tried to connect my ps2 to my computer but didnt have cable long enough.Is there any other easy way? PLEAZEEE HELP

·
Registered
2 Posts
But he has a PS2.

You will need to connect it to a broadband router using a CAT5 cable.
I am trying to figure out exactly what I need to do to connect my children's ps2 to the net. I have a lap top with a wireless air card for my internet, so no router... Can you instruct me from here. Oh, I saw some instructions regarding some kind of disk that may have came with the ps2 that is needed. I don't recall having one, is there something on the net I can download, or where my I be able to find one.

I am trying to download new songs for the guitar hero world tour. and also don't know much about that.. Any help would me great appreciated.....
thanks
Nik

·
Administrator, Team Manager, Gaming, Team Manager,
54,106 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok thanks, I can go buy a router if i need one I just wansnt sure if i could connect my computer to a router since i have a verizon wireless air card as my internet. would i use the same cable with the router, that is if i can use a router.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.