Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello friends,

I have a P5M4-M+ mobo and I want to disable the onboard video because I have a Geforce 4 PCI. I tried in bios but the unique options that I found was to decrease the amount of shared memory. How may I disable the onboard video of this good motherboard?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmm...

Without having specifications on the Motherboard, one thing I do know of happening with MoBo's often is that it's a jumper that needs to be set on the physical board. If you have a manual for it, you might be able to find the setting information in the troubleshooting section.

I haven't located an Online Manual, or else I'd have more to offer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, friend.
I'll try to find something in the manual.

·
Registered
3 Posts
can anyone help!!! i ahve same problem and need help i need to know how to disable onboard video and how to set the jumper settings to tell it to disable! thatnks for any help u may give...

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
geraldomanaus, hello
here is a link for the documentation for your mobo. Its in the pdf format.
http://www.tekram.com/documentation.asp?Product=P5M4-Mplus

SPEEDO, your attachement is not showing there for some reason :confused:

dchrsf, welcome to the forums !!!
Do you have the same mobo ? if you do , use the link above to get the manual...if not, I suggest starting a new thread and listing your specs on there...that way more people will notice it !!!

HTH :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
if you can tell me how jumper settings can to disable my onboard video that would be a life saver!!thanks ALOT!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.