Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Had a sudden issue with hotmail/outlook, (hotmail user since long before msoft owned it, so it's always been hotmail to me) But ran into an issue while trying to respond to a question, rebooted and loaded a screen that I could swap to in an instant that would be very nice and make a lot of sense.

I mean it looked good, was very easy to understand and made a lot of sense. Microsoft please keep that interface, it's as clear as slap in the face

I am a function before beauty type, but I'm afraid to shut down my email page....

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't post a screen shot without showing my contacts etc. But visually it was closer to the original hotmail, not the 2010 and up look.

And Spunk, been using hotmail daily since 96 with work, play and throwaway accounts. I'm aware of outlook.com

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,805 Posts
Can't post a screen shot without showing my contacts etc. But visually it was closer to the original hotmail, not the 2010 and up look.

And Spunk, been using hotmail daily since 96 with work, play and throwaway accounts. I'm aware of outlook.com
Put your screen shot in Paint and use the eraser to blot out personal stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.