Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I feel rather stupid now. Posted a question first, and then noticed the Introduction board.

So, I'm just a normal guy way too obsessed with computers. I do actually go outside, and I'm not transluscent, so I'm better than some people...but, I'm still rather obsessed. I work as an IT guy for a small company in need of a complete overhaul of all computers and networking equipment, but which isn't willing to pay for said overhaul. I know only the most rudimentary programming and know full well that I have severe limits on what I can do due to the fact that I don't actually take the time to learn a whole lot unless neccessary. In my explorations of the outside world I have picked up a nasty and distracting habit of doing manual labor and working on things other than computers. Also, before it's stated, I know that this is a rambling mess and that it probably can't be followed worth a hoot, but oh well. Welcome to my mind. It's fun for a few minutes, and then eats the unwary.

Hmmm....I'll stop typing now, before I make an idiot of myself...

·
TSF Security Manager, Emeritus
52,197 Posts
Welcome, creodor -

You couldn't have picked a friendlier place. :sayyes:

C'mon in, the water's fine! No sharks here (well, hardly any):grin:

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Design Team
2,274 Posts
The theme from Jaws plays whenever I sign on. It's something you'll have to get used to. :grin:

Anyway, welcome to TSF.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.