Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! I'm Lucius_Crassus, how are you?

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Lucius_crassus 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Earthlings!
I'm a student currently attanding high school with w00t :woot: [I am t3h w00t and I approve this message :woot:] I really don't need his approval but he felt like putting it there....
Any way i've gone through A+ cert. classes so i'm very fimiliar with nearly all hardware/software problems. I'm currently attending CCNA classes to help out with all your networking problems! :) I think that's bout all there is to say bout me for now. Hope to meet you all soon! Have a great day!

Lucius_Crassus
-Ferret

#3 ·
If you say so w00t :rolleyes:

:grin: :grin:

Welcome to the forums Robert.

#9 ·
no the chex mix cream soda is safe. But our great leader Takemoto left us for another school so now the chex mix and cream soda is for us to buy...... :( any way i'm going to go to skills USA and i'm going to take 1st over his butt for leaving us like this! and w00t can have 3rd :) and our state officer (if he can play) can have 2nd. :)

#10 ·
3rd, whattttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P4wn4g3 f3r y3r s0uL.

:Who got the lowest score twice in a row in ccna. hmmm 14/50 35/50 oh wait john got a 34/50 on the second test still your score was the second lowest for the second, but you got own3d on the first test.

I got a 32/50 and a 44/50 for the two tests. oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn3333333dddddddddddddd

#11 ·
Oky-doky then...... what is this skills USA?

#12 ·
Skills USA is a competition for schools that have a class called CCNA which is a cisco certification. Nick, Micheal, and me want to go and take the top 3 slots cuz our tech teacher left us so we are going to beat his butt down! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.