Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My name is Jenny, chauffeur2's other half.
I have joined so I can become independent, and try and fix my computer, if possible on my own, as it will be a great experience to be able to do that, and not annoy the other half all the time, when problems arise. :laugh:

:wave:

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Hi jenny,

Nice to see you here. Jump right in and enjoy the forum. Hope you enjoy fixing your own, but if you get into trouble, you can have chauffeur2 bail you out. If he is too busy, well, women do have ways to convince men that they need to get something done. :4-dontkno Anyhow, great that you are here.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
9,471 Posts
Hi Jenny,

Very nice to finally meet you, Dave's a very good friend of ours and I am sure you will be too. We will help you out all we can so jump right in, learn alot but most of all have fun!

·
Team Manager , Articles Team
11,900 Posts
Hello My other ½ :pray:

I didn't know that you joined! :grin:

Now you can read what I do on the computer all the time, and see how great this place is, and what the "TSF family" are really like.

:wave:

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Articles Team
8,123 Posts
Chauffeur2, chauffeur2... this name seems to ring a bell... :laugh:

Hello, Jenny, and welcome to the TSF family! Superb to have you here!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Wow... sorry I'm so late!

Welcome to the forum, Jenny! Dave is a great guy and a great asset to the forum, so it's fantastic to have his "other half" here too! I hope you enjoy your time on the forum - wonderful to have you with us.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:wave: Thanks everybody for the very warm welcome's to TSF.
I am sure that this will be a place I spend many hours on. And Yes it seems to be one large family:
Once again Thanks:1angel:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.