Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm Matt, I'm 21 and I live in Cornwall, UK. Bit about me to start with I suppose to give you some background info on my history, etc! I've got a keen interest in cars (currently building my own kitcar), music, and computers. To relax I like to chill out in the pub with mates or just stay in and watch TV!

Always have had an interest in computer, and that was down to my late father, who built his own PC in the early 90's. I Built my 1st PC about 6/7 years ago now, consisting of an AMD K6-2 processor - Beast at the time!! Based on that I went on to gain my Comptia A+ qualification and then went onto gain my MCP in Windows XP and Server 2003. Currently looking to complete an MCP in Network Infrastructure (already taken, but failed twice), and also the Desktop Support Technician qualifications.

Currently working in a small group of technicians, at a school with around 1200 secondary school students with an additional 400 6th form (Further education) students aswell. This is quite challenging at times and is something that I enjoy a great deal - even thought the students can be a pain in the backside!!

Look forward to being able to not only gain some useful knowledge from you all, but hopefully I will be able to share past experiences/solutions to you all aswell!

Take care all,

Matt

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Articles Team
8,123 Posts
Hello, Matt, and welcome to the TSF family! I wish I built a kitcar, too (an AC Cobra would do...:grin:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.