1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Hi and welcome! Happy posting!

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Welcome Bob Vila.. have fun , and watch out for that forum brat he is what he says he is ;)

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
woah, i was lagging.

haha, i didnt notice that this thread had been posted to again , i seem to be having problems getting the site to list new posts. but anyway, i am in washington state on the east coast. i have to say that this "little site" as danrak put it is a very useful tool, as i am tired of the advice i get from people i know in person. i have never been steered in the wrong direction, and once i misscommunicated and offended someone a little, but that was worked out. i think this site is what i need, and i try to let my friends know to come here and ask for help, and if i ever can give an answer to a problem i do as best i can, and when i am glad when i do help. i really like this site and plan on visiting it as long as i use computers. thank you all for having such a wonderful place to ask so many people for help. i love you guys. and before anyone does ask, i am not THE Bob Vila. i am not the home improvement guy that we all know and love, :p but thank you wonderful people again,

BoB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.