Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
hey
10,189 Posts
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to make yourself at home and join in on our fun. :D

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Hi and welcome! Happy posting!

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
hi

hello all. i am fairly new, but i hope to be posting some stuff here now and then, and i like what i see so far. anyway, i am glad to meet all of you fine persons and i wish you all well.

:D

·
hey
10,189 Posts
Hey bob vila and welcome to our little site. Hope you both enjoy yourselves. Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. :D

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
hey hey hey ! welcome to TSF, hope you enjoy your stay ! You're gonna have fun, guaranteed !!! :D whoohooo

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Welcome Bob Vila.. have fun , and watch out for that forum brat he is what he says he is ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Bob, is that Wash DC or state? I know DC well...RFK stadium rocks when the Skins play...literally!:clap:

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
woah, i was lagging.

haha, i didnt notice that this thread had been posted to again , i seem to be having problems getting the site to list new posts. but anyway, i am in washington state on the east coast. i have to say that this "little site" as danrak put it is a very useful tool, as i am tired of the advice i get from people i know in person. i have never been steered in the wrong direction, and once i misscommunicated and offended someone a little, but that was worked out. i think this site is what i need, and i try to let my friends know to come here and ask for help, and if i ever can give an answer to a problem i do as best i can, and when i am glad when i do help. i really like this site and plan on visiting it as long as i use computers. thank you all for having such a wonderful place to ask so many people for help. i love you guys. and before anyone does ask, i am not THE Bob Vila. i am not the home improvement guy that we all know and love, :p but thank you wonderful people again,

BoB

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ah, Bob "Wash state on the East Coast" you mean west right, unless my compass is backwards. Uck Uck.:winkgrin:

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
no, i think you caught me

OH MY FREAKING GOD I DID IT AGAIN! i did say east coast, and i did mean west coast, and no your compass isnt backwards. HAHAHA im a dork :p

loving it,

BoB?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.