Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Tony. Brian AKA Drupy told me about what a great page you guys had so I decided to give you a try. I know at the moment he's sitting beside me so I can't tell you to many bad things however when I get home I'll let the cat out of the bag. He's not all bad. Anyway enough about that loser. I'm a network admin. for a company Drup only wishes he couold work for and I enjoy helping others in need of computer help. I hope I can get to know each of you as much as Brian seems to know you. He sure does talk good about all of you. Well thanks and see you soon Tony.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hey welcome.....

If your 1/2 as twisted as Drupy this place is in for it...:angel:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many people do you know can be that bad... He's right beside me know tring to get the computer back. If I hit him with something he'll know it.

·
hey
10,189 Posts
TonyR said:
How many people do you know can be that bad... He's right beside me know tring to get the computer back. If I hit him with something he'll know it.
*best beavis voice* Do it, do it. Come on do it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did. Problem is he said I'm fired! Hum, I know more than him, have a better job than him and I'm just sitting here listening to him chat. Who would want to work for him anyway?:confused: So fired wouldn't be a bad thing.LOL I might need to take that back before he throws me out of here.

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
First off where do I start? Tony, Tony, Tony. If you were half as smart as me and 1/10 as good looking as me. Maybe then you'd find a girl. Now with that said, I guess I need to offer you a welcome even though it's not in my better judgement. I promise if you go telling my secerts to everyone Iknow where you live!:guns: :gun: :hit: Let that be your lesson to live by! Gotta run enjoy the site!

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Tony...............................Welcome to da forums.

Go easy on Drupy he needs help ya know.......................J/K

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Speedo! One of these day's he'll learn to listen to me. If he would I'm sure He'd be a better Tech.:diss3:

·
929 Posts
You know that was a real kick in the A**. I think you need to ride back to the house and let me teach about some of the Ciso certs. you have. Heck you can tech a monkey pass a test only difference is that the money's IQ is higher than yours.

·
Administrator, Automotive Team Manager
5,295 Posts
Welcome Tony! BTW Drupy is BEYOND help!!!:D

·
929 Posts
Now Midnight as much trouble as I've had keeping him off my back your not helping me any!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
:laugh1: :laugh3: :laugh2:

this is just getting started...Tony in Drupys defense (not that he needs it) you have some big footprints to fill to provide the "entertaiment" that we all call Drupy

and Drupy...I mean that in a good way..:cheers: :thmbup:

·
Student of the Art
643 Posts
A friend of Drupy is a friend of ours, What up T!! welcom

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. Drup's not all bad. Sorry I haven't been on much. I've been traveling alittle for work lately. You guys seem like a funny bunch to be around. As for Drupy I think I can help keep him in line!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Tony! I'm Peach.. nice to have you..
As for Drupy, I keep hearing you guys say he is so bad, yet I have not come across anything from this person that seems bad... Am I missing something? :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry it's taken so long to get back. Peach you just don't know him. He's cool and fun to be around. But he thinks he's a ladies man and I just don't see that. I still can't understand why Shanna likes him. Hey I will say this he does know how to treat a lady. Wait I don't want him reading that he might think I'm his friend.

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Hi ya Tony!
gotta love ole Dru...good or bad... although he sure can worry a wart on a frawg quick huh? ;)

Good to have ya!!!!!!

Hugs,
Kimmy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.