Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My keyboard is typing with numbers when it is not supposed to, they have little blue numbers under the actual letters and it seems to be stuck on them and i cant find out how to fix it and now i have to 4se a on screen keyboard. what do i do? and all i know is that this computer is a Eee PC by acer. please help!!! :sad:

·
Decessit
68,880 Posts
You probably have pressed the function key along with the num key which causes your keys to change role (from letters to a number pad). Try pressing the Function key and the num key to get rid of this.

·
Decessit
68,880 Posts
Ok you need to follow the directions go to start then control panel then system in system you will find what is on your system including the operating system,ram etc

·
Decessit
68,880 Posts
Hi ok in the bottom left side of your screen is either a little button that has a windows logo or a orb with the logo or it says start and the logo,when you click on that you get a list at the bottom is a thin box with either run or search see if you can find that

·
Decessit
68,880 Posts
Ok well done I did not know the level of computer literacy you where at new remember I asked you about control panel and going there then going to system can yo click on control panel then system you should see something like this

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.