Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XP wont startup for me, when the computer boots it says that the following file is missing or corrupt: windows\system32\config\system. It says to put the xp cd in and type r for repair. So I do that and it brings me to a command prompt but I've got no idea what to do in there.

This all started after I plugged my psp into the computer yesterday and I was getting error messages and needing to reboot. Now today I got quite a bit more error messages with "dr.watson, and log file error" and a bunch more, so I was clicking out of them and the computer froze so I did "control alt delete" restarted it and it brought me to that error message I mentioned on top.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just when I thought It couldn't get worse it did. My PC won't turn on at all now. I didn't do anything, I went downstairs for a half an hour or so and it was off, I try to start it and nothing. I've done the typical outlet check and plugging the cord back in and stuff but nothing. :dead: (I'm going to make a new post about this problem itself.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.