Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, recently, I've been having problems with my AntiVirus 2006. Just over 2 weeks ago, something just popped up and it said "1 Item Is Affecting your Status." I tried to fix it, but it said I couldn't. Hell, it never told me what else I could do to fix it. Then today, there's 2 of them that are affecting my status. I just found out it's the 'Auto-Protect' and 'Full System Scan.'

Then when I went to the AntiVirus home, it said I don't have any protection at all from internet, e-mail and all that.

I have no idea what's wrong with this program. I hope you guys could help me with this.

Thanks,
MrkLrn13

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys, can I uninstall and reinstall this program? Problem is I don't have the serial number anymore. Is there anyway to see it?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I don't use Norton, but most anti-virus programs allow you to see your serial number, somewhere. You'll either have to really poke around for it, or go to Symantec's website and try and find out where it is. If you have the serial number, you can uninstall and reinstall. Doesn't it have a repair option, so you don't actually have to uninstall and reinstall?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.