Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help with Facebook Issues

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  popcorn 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new here and am having difficulty finding where to direct my question. I am hopping that someone here will be able to help me with this issue I am having with Facebook or atleast direct me to the correct forum:pray:

I can log into my Facebook page without any type of issue. My email address and password are still active, however, logging in is the ONLY thing that I am able to do. I am unable to accept new friends, add or delete applications, reply to messages, etc., etc. I have tried emailing Facebook directly but there site is not set up well for directing issues to someone at Facebook for Tech support. I am wondering if anyone here has run into this same issue and would know what is causing me to get 'page errors'/unable to make changes to my Facebook site. I have been working on this issue for a couple days now to no avail and am at the point of deleting the account all together and re-creating one..however, since I cannot make any changes at all to my Facebook site, I doubt I will be able to even do that !

Any advice, tips and/or tricks are appreciated,

TIA, Realitybytes:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.