Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
awhir said:
sorry but i have 2 ea games on my pc b&w2 and nba 06.but when i try to start the games the ***** ea square box opens and stays ther for about 2 mins and then jams.
Make sure your video drivers are current, as well as DirectX and all Windows updates.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes it's true, alot of strange problems are solved by a simple driver update, what are your system specs by the way? that would help, maybe your pc isn't good enough to run the games in the first place?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Doesnt look like you can't run them on your pc, but i have a suggestion; most EA games come with an app that shows you whether your pc is compatible and meets the requirements. You may wanna try running the program and seeing if it identifies any problems,

it should be here:

start>programs>EA games>black&white2>EAsy Info

basically the same with NHL06, just swap b&w2 with NHL06 (or whatever it calls it in the start menu :4-dontkno ), it will usually circles the components that are problems, if it circles anything please report back and tell us what it is. Need more info? Just ask :sayyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your System Results Game Requirements
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Pass Windows XP/2000
System Memory 1024.5 Pass 512.0
Processor Speed 2010.5 Pass 1600 MHz (1.6 Ghz)
DirectX Version 9.0c Pass 9.0c
Display Device NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX Unknown Compatibility
Display Memory 256.0 Pass 64.0
Display Driver 6.14.10.8185 Unknown Compatibility
Sound Device NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio Pass
Sound Driver 6.14.0462.0 Unknown Compatibility

·
Registered
462 Posts
Everything looks fine, try reinstalling them now you have updated drivers, it's the only thing i can think of right now. Post Back

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a game lord of rings:conquest but it shows error like the game starts in the blue screen also by using the ea help and i have the graphic card 8600gt with latest drivers what might the problem be

·
White Hat ;)
1,234 Posts
It's amazing that this stuff doesn't get purged. People RARELY use the search feature for finding out if it's already been solved, so why keep it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.