Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I do not know if I am in right place! ... I also tried to find something close to this with search to no avail.
I pull up urls that play clips, (e.g. "24") and the Message Says, " Click Here to see clip." Then the page says, "Click Here to get Plug-in! ... That gets me, "Info on this page requires a Plug-in for: Application/x-mplayer2 ... Navigator can retrieve the Plug-in for you from: [etc] (If you need rest of Info, I will type it in L8r.) Clicking on, "Get the plug-in ... = ' Win Med.Pla. DL Page. (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx?application/x-mplayer2) & DL Gets "wmp11...x86enu.exe" or "...x64enu.exe"... which both has been DLed several times ... i.e. everytime I try to get a clip to see. WMP has had 11 on it for a long time & still does not play clip. "86" says a later ver. already installed. & "64" says 'OS' WIll not support it.
Oh BTW! When ever I DLd an audio file e.g. From Merriam-Webster it will not play and says click her to use default player and after DL, it plays on WMP ... ... ... ??? BTW! This is Toshiba Satellite lapTop W/ XP Home

Can anyone help? TIA, '1' as I am about my FATHER's Business!
Making A Difference And Helping Other People Reach Their Goals!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.