Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have MSN for my browser and for the life of me I can't figure out how to save my 'favorites'. Either to disk or just a file on my computer, but I need to back up my 'favorites' so I can get off this damn crappy MSN once and for all. Nobody can seem to help. :4-dontkno

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
You mean Internet Explorer. Open your browser, and at the top click File, then Import and Export. Follow the wizard to *export* your Favorites to a desired location. You should end up with a bookmark.htm file.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Or you can go in to: my computer, C drive, documents and setting, user name, and there will be a folder that labled favorites. Just save that folder to what ever. When you need them just copy them back to the same location.
Normaly changing ISP From MSN to Somthing else you will not lose your Favorites. They are part of Internet Explorer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See this is why I can't figure this out. It's not Internet Explorer. I can save THOSE favorites just fine. But they are different than MSN's. I cannot find them anywhere in 'My Computer'... I can easily find IE's, but like I said, they are different.

MSN sucks. :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.