Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a toshiba sattelite a300 laptop running with vista, iv had it 3 years and never encounted any problems, its my other halfs laptop we was planning out wedding using microsoft powerpoint, we shut the laptop down that eveing, turned it on last night to find i cannot get onto windows, im given two options either.. launch startup repair (reccomended) or start windows normally, i tried starp up repair and when i do it says windows is loading files... after a few minutes the computer goes balnk and nothing happens at all i left it for an hour and it just wont do anything, i tried turning laptop on and off and pressing f8 key to get to safe mode and again it says windows is loading files this takes about 5 minutes and after that a blue screen quickly appears and goes before i can read it... and safe mode does not load, iv not got a recovery disk, and iv never had this problem before, pressing 0 when i turn the laptop on does nothing not even beep, im so confused please help as i need this laptop to plan my wedding ect, thank you :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there isnt anything connected to it, i do have another laptop which is mine its a netbook im using now and i have a external drive for it so could i somehow download a windows recovery program on the external and try recovering the other laptop? im not entirely sure if i can do that, i only know the basics on laptops and desktop pcs thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i deffo need a windows recovery disk? pants il talk to my other half and see if she an get one thank you for your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.