Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I need a bit of help on ISA 2000. Our network is split into 2 domains. Lets call these domain 1 and domain 2. Domain 1 is the main network and has the ISA server in it with all the other servers and domain 2 has 15 computers and all lare configured with static IP addresses.

The problem i have got is, when i go into the ISA management and right click on the server name and go to tab "out going requests" and i tick the unauthenicate annoymas users the users on domain 2 cannot log onto the internet but the users on domain 1 dont have a problem. Is there any way just to by pass the isa server. Ive been into the users computers and unticked the use proxy server..... but..... we have a web filtering in place and still want filtering in place. Is there anyway to get around this in ISA management.

Ive been told to create a .txt doc in winnt\system32 stating the username=domain\user. This is called isa_ignor.txt. Has anyone heard of this?

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
The users in domain 2 are not part of domain 1, therefore they cannot be authenticated. You may need to set up trusts between the 2 domains.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.