Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I hope I’m posting this in the right forum.
Anyway, I had a pair of WorWoder W-915 Bluetooth headphones which I loved. In fact I loved them so much that I’ve bought two pairs before. Anyway, my previous pair suddenly stopped pairing with my devices. I could connect the cable and use them wired, but even when I pressed the power button for ages, they wouldn’t turn on to pair.

So I bought another pair of the same headphones (to my knowledge) and received them today. I eagerly powered them up and connected them, only to be disappointed by the sound quality. Normally they sounded fantastic, but these sound strange. The audio seems a little muffled, but I would describe it as if I have them on backwards? (I do not have them on backwards, I checked)
It’s not unbearable or sounds very low quality in my opinion, but it definitely sounds different.

I looked it up and the internet said to charge them fully, which I did and it didn’t solve the problem. The other thing it might be is the codec, but if these are the same make and model headphones as before, surely that wouldn’t have changed?
Anyway, I’m lost. I don’t have the money to buy a brand new pair, and I really don’t like change, so I wanted to keep with the same make and model headphones I already have. Do I just need to give them time and break them in? Or could they be faulty? I don’t know, I can’t remember if this happened last time I replaced them. Please help!!

· Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
44,607 Posts
Pair with another device. If the sound is still Weird, as stated, Return them and get a Different product.

I never understood when people buy a brand new electronic device and it does not work right, and they start a Tech Support Thread and ask how to fix it?
If something doesn't work right out of the box, take it back for a refund or a new product. You should never try and fix a brand new product.

· TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,903 Posts

· Registered
5,922 Posts
They also may be a knock-off* of the original product. (*a copy or imitation of someone or something popular).
If the company is a re-brander, the newer headphones may be "legit" but made by a completely different manufacturer. Audio preference is highly subjective and even the same top-end studio headset unit may be adored by some people and yet despised by others. This is why many audiophiles recommend purchasing headphones and speakers from a "brick and mortar" store where you can actually listen to them before you make your decision.

· TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,903 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts